Please click the image to purchase from Amazon.
• TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and markers; Scratch-resistant titanium carbide coated unidirectional bezel
• Solid 41-mm brushed stainless-steel case with checker flag decorated caseback; Three rows of fine-brushed stainless-steel bracelet with diving extension
• Chronograph functions with 30-minute, 60-second, and 1/10th of a second subdials; Date function between 3 and 4 o’clock
• Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
This Formula 1 Chronograph Watch from TAG Heuer might just withstand a collision on the racetrack. Ideal for any athlete, this watch’s masculine stainless-steel band joins to a sturdy 41-millimeter-in-diameter stainless-steel case topped by a sporty titanium carbide coated unidirectional bezel printed with large, silver-tone Arabic numerals in increments of five. Its impressive scratch-resistant sapphire-coated dial window reveals a black dial with silver-tone hour indicators and luminescent silver-tone hands. Three subdials and a discreet date window at the four o’clock add to the appeal. This watch also offers a triple-link stainless steel bracelet, precise Swiss quartz movement, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)–which will stand up to the rigors of recreational scuba diving.